Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the Prize Draw) is open to clients aged 18 and over who provide their contact details to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing both a Google Review and our online Client Feedback Survey. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us using the email address above.
2. Employees of Cook & Talbot Limited or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw, shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of all entries received each quarter and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. Each entry will only be eligible for the Prize Draw in the quarter in which it was received.
6. The winner will receive the prize described in the Prize Draw email.
7. Cook & Talbot Limited accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
8. The winner will be notified by email and will receive the prize by email within 14 days of that notification.
9. If the winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cook & Talbot Limited shall be entitled to draw another winner.
10. Cook & Talbot Limited does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Cook & Talbot Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. Cook & Talbot Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Cook & Talbot Limited in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Cook & Talbot Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, public health emergency, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
15. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.