- Our focus is on two main areas of law:
- Property transactions including residential and commercial property
- Private Client work covering Wills, Trusts, Probates and Tax Services
That focus is concentrated not only on individual clients but also on third party referrers with whom we can form a working relationship and build specialised systems to meet their needs. These include estate agency chains, transfer agents, mortgage brokers etc. This in turn means we can build up specialist knowledge of matters which the average High Street Solicitor may see rarely. This knowledge then benefits our individual clients.
In 120 years of practice it has always been our aim to offer clients quality legal advice with personal service at a fair cost.
- In our commitment to you we will:
- Represent you and act in your best interests and keep your business confidential.
- Explain the legal work required and the prospects of a successful outcome.
- Make sure that you understand the degree of financial risk which you will be taking on.
- Keep you regularly informed of progress or, if there is none, when you are next likely to hear from us.
- Try to avoid using technical legal language when communicating with you.
- Deal with your queries as promptly as possible.